Sunday, January 17, 2016

Request (permintaan)



 Request (permintaan)


Request
Acceptance
Refusal
Would it be possible for you to
Would you be so kind as to
Would you…,please?
Would you mind …?
Any chance of…
Can you…?
I should be delighted to come
By all means
I have no objection
I’d be happy to
Sure
Yeah
OK
No problem
Mmm
I regret to say that we find ourselves unable to go
I’m afraid it’s not possible
I’m afraid not
Sorry
No, I won’t
Not likely
You must be joking

Granting Request
In the dialogue between Ayu and Palupi you fi nd the following expressions:
Ayu          : Will you tell me about it?
Palupi      : Sure, I will.
Ayu          : Let’s try to make lepat sometimes.
Palupi      : OK.
Sure, I will and OK are expressions to grant a request.
Here are other expressions that you can use:
Alright.
Certainly.
Right away.
Of course.