Sunday, January 17, 2016

Complaint, Blame (keluhan,menyalahkan)



 Complaint, Blame (keluhan,menyalahkan)


Complaint
Blame
I’m not at all satisfied with the service
I really do/must objec to the service
I take great exception to…
I want to complain about…
This is crazy!
You’re the one to blame
It’s your fault!
It’s your mistake!
You’re wrong
I think you're the only person who could have done it.
It's your fault for (doing something).
There are a number of formulas used when complaining in English. It's important to remember that a direct complaint or criticism in English can sound rude or aggressive. It's best to mention a problem in an indirect manner. Here are some of the most common:
·         I'm sorry to have to say this but...
·         I'm sorry to bother you, but...
·         Maybe you forgot to...
·         I think you might have forgotten to...
·         Excuse me if I'm out of line, but...
·         There may have been a misunderstanding about...
·         Don't get me wrong, but I think we should...
Expressing shocked disagreement

But that's
ridiculous!

unfair!

unreasonable!

A negative structure
It's
just
not fair to charge us for the starters!
simply